At AOTWO, we take pride in our imprinting quality and ability to vividly produce your design on any of our products. To accomplish this we pay particular attention to the quality of artwork we receive. The following specifications detail our requirements in providing you exceptional imprinting of your logo. Artwork not meeting these standards may incur additional costs and time.
For best printing result, we prefer vector art in Adobe Illustrator. The most common way to print our bags is spot color printing.
Spot color printing:
Spot color printing is a method of specifying and printing colors in which each color is printed with its own ink. Each specified ink color will be assigned with a Pantone number. In contrast, process color printing uses four inks (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) to produce all other colors.
- File format: Please provide artwork in LINE ART format (Adobe Illustrator file, or PDF file) for running "spot color" printing jobs. We prefer the art files to be saved on a PC with file formats of, Illustrator CS, CS2, CS3, or PDF formats. If you have any questions with file formats please contact the sales representative with any questions.
- Color indications: Please assign Pantone numbers for the spot colors used in your art file. Note:We are using Pantone Solid Coated system swatch for non-woven bags,Cotton bags, velet bags and art paper, Pantone Uncoated system swatch for kraft paper.
- Grayscale image: Jpg or gif files are for web or review purposes only, they have low resolutions, 72 dpi or 100 dpi, therefore jpg or gif files are not desirable for printing purposes. For one spot color job, a high-resolution grayscale image may be acceptable. A grayscale image needs to be above 300 dpi and save as tif file (or tiff file) format. If the image contains screens, like 20% of black, we will convert the art to Bitmap mode In Photoshop, and set up the Output value as "1200 dpi" and "halftone screen" method with value between 35 to 65 lpi (depends on the image and print size), then save the file as tif. If you are placing tif images in Adobe Illustrator, please remember "Embed" the images before saving the file. So the actual image will can be carried with the ai or pdf file.
- Font treatment: Please create outlines of all the fonts of the artwork before sending the art to us. Usually, the procedure is done like this: First, SELECT ALL the type, then, select the function "Create Outlines" under Type menu in Adobe Illustrator. After applying this function, the fonts are converted to a graphic state that no longer needs the fonts information. We will not ask for the fonts because sometimes customers may use Mac or PC fonts that we don't have or are not compatible and can create a delay in the process.
- Art size and print positioning: Please specify the exact art size if provided art file is not in the size you would like to output. The # 1 position (centered) is used as our default print position. Please specify the print position when you wish to print the artwork off center.
- Artwork FTP Server: pls email or call our sale representative for our FTP login account.then upload your bag artwork to our FTP server.
we suggest you use FileZilla software to upload.